Back On Track is the second level of Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash Lite and the second level with an Easy difficulty.
Back On Track introduces the yellow jump pad in the ways of both function and potential hazard, leading to more varied jump manoeuvres. A single ship sequence takes place from 50% to 66%.
Secret Coins Edit
- The first secret coin is located at 41% and collected as the cube. After descending a short flight of platforms onto a particularly outstretched one with a spike on it, jump twice up two more platforms before sliding to the ground to find a hidden gravity pad that will launch into the hovering coin and then a gravity portal, returning to the main route.
- The second secret coin is located at 55% and collected as the ship. Manoeuvre around the first two obstacles and fly between a gap in the third to collect the coin inside.
- The third secret coin is located at 84% and collected as the cube. After passing three block columns and three narrow platforms close to the ground, jump twice up two more narrow platforms before sliding onto a partly concealed line platform below the main route. Jump over a small gap onto the second line platform to collect the coin and reach a jump pad to return, but immediately jump again to clear an oncoming spike upon landing.
Watch in 1080p
- Back On Track originally held a Normal difficulty until Update 1.9.
- Back On Track reveals the gravity portal and cyan gravity pad as part of collecting a secret coin, although they are not formally introduced until Dry Out and xStep respectively.
- Back On Track takes 1 minute and 24 seconds to complete and requires a minimum of 86 jumps.
Back on Track is the second level in Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash Lite and the second level with an Easy difficulty.